HT2000 EPA Wood Stove
DROLET Item #5530-945 Model #DB07200
Select a Home Store to see Local Pricing
Not all items shown are stocked in store but can be special ordered. Please contact your local Home Store for more information.
Sign Up & Save
Sign up for Home Hardware emails and get exclusive online savings, sneak peeks at money-saving flyers, email-only promotions and much more.Sign Up Now
- TECHNICAL SPECS:
- Recommended Surface: 1,000 to 2,400 sq.ft.
- Maximum output - EPA test wood using soft wood: 60,200 BTU/h.
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood (hardwood): 95,000 BTU/hr
- Metallic Black colour
- Exterior Dimensions: Width: 28-1/8" Depth: 29-3/8" Height: 34-1/4"
- Firebox Dimensions: Width: 22.5" Depth: 18.0" Height: 12-1/8"
- Glass / Cast iron Door
- 6" Flue Pipe diameter
- Minimum Chimney Height: 12'
- Maximum Log length: 19"
- 5/16" Steel Thickness
- Clearances to combustible materials: Back: 19"/10" Sides: 19"/14" Corners: 11"/8" FEATURES:
- Ash drawer
- High-tech controlled-combustion stove recommended for areas of 1,000 to 2,400 ft2
- Freestanding pedestal model, metallic black
- Cast iron door with pyroceramic glass
- Easy-to-use single air-intake control
- Air-washed glass surface allows excellent flame viewing
- Stainless-steel secondary-air tubes aid gas combustion
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Built-in heat deflector with rear hot-air vent
- Optimum efficiency : 78%
- Tested by OMNI as per applicable standards (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others) OPTIONS:
- Ultra-quiet crossflow with variable speed for integrated heat exchanger HH# 5531-800
- Variable Speed Blower HH# 5531-775 (for serial #'s below 4481)
- Heat sensor thermodisc to turn on and off the blower HH# 5531-793 REPLACEMENT PARTS
- Silicone and door gasket replacement kit HH# 5541-149
- Firebricks 4.5"x9"x1.25" HH# 5540-391
- Metallic black aerosol paint #AC05959
- Glass gasket replacement kit #AC06400
- Optional AC02700 heat relclaimer fan HH #5531-780