A bevel edged chisel designed to satisfy the needs of DIY and professional users. The polypropylene handle provides control and comfort and through primarily designed for use with a mallet, will accept occasional use with a hammer.
- Blades are ground to a 25 degree edge and finished honed to 30 degrees for immediate use
- Blades are fitted with protective edge guards
- Bevel edge - originally developed for fine cabinet work for dovetailing and chiselling where clean cuts in angled corners are necessary
- Polypropylene Blue chip handles are slightly squared for a comfortable grip for continuous use without fatigue
- Designed for use with a mallet but can be occasionally struck with a hammer
- Blade width - 1-1/2"
- **NOTE** Image/s not exact
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.200in x 1.900 in x 13.100 in|