Tested designs backed by over five decades of proven experience, Fernco’s specially formulated PVC compound positively seals any sewer and drain connections. Offering 300 series stainless-steel clamps, this coupling is leak-proof, root-proof and resistant to many chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gas. The P1056-125 is ideal for use with cast iron, plastic, copper, steel, or lead. Fast and easy installation with no special tools required.
- For use with cast iron, plastic, copper, steel, or lead
- Constructed of flexible, durable PVC
- Works on all low-pressure pipe and meets all the standard requirements of the plumbing industry codes
- Simple design and stainless banding assure professional results in minutes, with no special tools required
- Once installed, couplings are leakproof, chemical resistant, impervious to roots, and unaffected by soil conditions
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||3.500in x 2.500 in x 2.300 in|