KingChain® Champion Snaps are designed to make permanent and temporary connections. Ideal to use with rope, chain, straps, animal leashes and recreational applications. The square head is designed to accommodate webbing. Snap closure is provided by the inherent spring in the steel. Safe Work Load (SWL) of 16 kg (36 lb). Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL). **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting.
- Ideal for light-duty, non-load-bearing applications
- Nickel-plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- 1-1/4" eye opening x 3" overall length
- Safe Work Load (SWL): 16 kg (36 lb)
- **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1.25"|