The Professional Choice in 100 PSI rated CSA B137.1 certified poly pipe for cold potable water. The most popular uses include well and lake water intakes, commercial and residential irrigation systems and lake and farm pond water distribution. Polyethylene Pipe-with-the-Stripe® features a permanent colored stripe which enables the class and type of pipe to be easily identified.
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle
- Chemically resistant to corrosive soils and excellent resistance to most chemicals
- Flexible: easily rounds corners, requires less bends, excellent impact and excellent in cold applications
- Flow: the smooth interior surface prevents mineral and material build-up and scaling
- Joining: insert fittings with clamps
- 100 PSI
- Ipex Homerite Products 015309 Poly Pipe, CSA® Certified
- 1-1/4" x 100'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1200"|
|Assembled Product Width||1.25"|
|Assembled Product Height||1.25"|
|Dimensions:||48.500in x 47.000 in x 7.300 in|