The Professional Choice in 75 PSI rated CSA B137.1 certified poly pipe for cold potable water. Popular uses include commercial and residential irrigation systems and lake and farm pond water distribution. Polyethylene Pipe-with-the-Stripe® features a permanent colored stripe which enables the class and type of pipe to be easily identified.
- Polyethylene Series 75 Pipe
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle
- Chemically resistant to corrosive soils and excellent resistance to most chemicals
- Flexible: easily rounds corners, requires less bends, excellent impact and excellent in cold applications
- Flow: the smooth interior surface prevents mineral and material build-up and scaling
- Joining: insert fittings with clamps
- Ipex Homerite Products 015209 Poly Pipe, CSA® Certified
- 1-1/4" x 100'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1200"|
|Assembled Product Width||1.25"|
|Assembled Product Height||1.25"|
|Dimensions:||47.200in x 46.200 in x 6.200 in|