DriTac 6200 is a versatile premium pressure sensitive wood and resilient flooring adhesive. This time-tested flooring adhesive can be utilized with the flash off or contact cement flooring installation method. DriTac 6200 dries to an aggressive, permanent tack and offers a proven technology that has experienced over 60-years of popularity among flooring professionals. Flooring contractors, installers, and architects continue to find DriTac 6200 has the ultimate bond strength and long open time ideally suited for commercial, residential and institutional applications. This multi-faceted adhesive contains rapidly renewable and sustainable raw materials and helps contribute to LEED credits.
- Professional Grade
- Superior pressure sensitive wood flooring adhesive for multi-ply engineered plank, foam-back parquet, plain- back parquet, acrylic impregnated wood, cork tile and underlayment
- Green adhesive
- Zero voc's and zero solvents
- Long open time
- Dries to an aggressive, permanent tack
- Superior ultimate bond strength
- Easy clean up
- Spreads easily
- Cork tile/parquet/foam backed parquet - 80ft2 per galon, using a U-notch trowel size of 1/8"x1/8"x1/8"
- Cork tile/foam backed parquet - 120ft2 per gallon, using a V-notch trowel size of 3/32"x3/32"x3/32" (HH#1078-000)
- Multi-ply engineered plank - 60ft2 per gallon, using a V-notch trowel size of 3/16"x1/4"x1/2"
- Vinyl tile/vinyl plank - 200ft2 per gallon, using a square notch trowel size of 1/16"x1/16"x1/16" (HH#2032-598)
- Vinyl tile/vinyl plank - 300ft2 per gallon, using a U-notch trowel size of 1/16"x1/32"x1/32"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||8"|
|Assembled Product Width||8"|
|Assembled Product Height||7.75"|
|Package Weight||12.19 lbs|
|Package Length||8.30 in|
|Package Width||8.20 in|
|Package Height||7.30 in|
|Dimensions:||8.300in x 8.200 in x 7.300 in|