Cam Lever Couplers are a quick way to attach hoses to valves, tanks, and other hoses. The mechanism of the cam lock ensures for a tight seal. These are made out of polypropylene which makes them ideal for handling acids, chemicals, and fertilizers. The male coupler end will allow for a female coupler to lock on. The E type couplers have a barbed end and a male coupler end.
- Exclusive cam lever locking mechanism helps to reduce the possibility of unintentional opening of the cam levers, which could result in personal injury and costly spills
- Ideal for acids, chemicals and fertilizers
- Interchangeable parts mate with any couplings, metal or plastic
- Parting lines have been removed from the sealing area of the male couplings, reducing the possibility of leaks and wear to the rubber seal
- Temperature range: +10 to +180 degrees Fahrenheit (-12 to +82 degrees Celsius)
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||3.400in x 1.800 in x 1.700 in|