The 1" SharkBite Push-to-Connect x 1" male pipe thread adapter allows you to make a connection to 1" pipe using a push-fit connection and gives you a 1" male NPT adapter on the opposite end. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join copper, PE-RT, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Certified to 200 PSI and 90°C (200°F)
- Durable design
- Fits copper tubing, CTS CPVC and PEX
- Connects tubing in any combination
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations
- Integrated design means no loose components and ensures a secure, reliable connection
- 1" x 1"
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||2.500in x 2.200 in x 1.900 in|