Solid carbide up-spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut quality that can’t be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for through-cuts, mortises and deep blind holes in production applications. The up spiral design provides the best cut quality on the bottom surface of the material. Use these bits in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Combines effective chip removal with a cut unmatched by standard straight bits
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in productive settings
- Suited for cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter1/4"
- Carbide height 1"
- Shank diameter 1/4"
- Overall length 2-1/2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||2.5"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.25"|
|Assembled Product Length||0.25"|
|Dimensions:||0.700in x 2.600 in x 4.500 in|