Aircraft Cable is wire rope that consist of 7 or 19 individual hot dipped galvanized steel wires that are laid in a spiral around a center or king wire to form a strand. The strands are then twisted together to form a cable. If a larger number of thinner wires are used to make a strand, such as this 7 x 7 cable, the finished cable is much more flexible and stronger. This cable can hold a safe work limit of 900 lbs (408.2 kg). Typical uses of this cable include garage door cables, tie downs, dog runs, hanging signs and guy wires for antennas and flagpoles.
- Vinyl coated galvanized cabel
- Vinyl coated cable is resistant to weather and abrasion
- Flexible 3/32" - 7 x 7 strand galvanized inner cable
- Outside coated cable diameter: 3/16"
- Safe working Limit 900lbs
|Assembled Product Height||0.09"|
|Assembled Product Length||12"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.09"|