Our durable black iron fittings are pressure tested at the factory and are dipped in rust preventative. The 1" x 8" black nipple is for use with above ground gas, LP and air applications, and is not for not for use with potable drinking water or in underground applications. They are threaded on both ends with standard taper pipe threads conforming to the American Standard for Pipe Threads A.N.I.S. B1.20.1. The threads are right hand on each end and the nipples have a length tolerance of plus or minus 1/10". Always check your local plumbing and gas codes before starting any piping projects.
- Steel; manufactured to A.N.S.I./A.S.T.M. A 733 specifications
- Manufactured from continuous weld pipe conforming to A.S.T.M.
- Dipped in rust preventative
- Threaded on both ends with standard tapered pipe threads conforming to the American Standard for Pipe Threads A.N.I.S. B1.20.1
- Threads are right hand on each end
- Nipples with lengths up through 12" long have a length tolerance of plus or minus 1/10"
- Nipples over 12" long have a tolerance of plus or minus 1/8"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||1"|
|Assembled Product Height||1"|
|Assembled Product Length||8"|
|Dimensions:||1.500in x 8.200 in x 1.400 in|