The Bosch REAXX™ 10 In. jobsite table saw kit builds on Bosch's heritage of award-winning table saw design while providing the injury-mitigation Active Response Technology™ platform, which delivers a rapid drop of the saw blade below the tabletop when it detects human flesh coming in contact with the blade. This high speed action helps to mitigate the potential of serious user injury. It does so without damaging the blade, and after activation, the system can be reset in less than 60 seconds. This technology reinforces the Smart Guard System, a modular blade guard that includes an adjustable riving knife, antikickback pawls and a barrier guard. The table saw features an enhanced SquareLock™ rip fence engineered for exact clamping and a more substantial feel similar to a cabinet-saw-grade glide. It also has spring-loaded pre-squaring that aligns the rip fence to the blade before locking, for enhanced cutting trueness. It includes a rear outfeed for 18 In. of additional rear material support. The included Gravity-Rise™ Wheeled Table Saw Stand manages tough terrain for trouble-free transport of the table saw between jobsites, and provides easy setup and fast take down. The saw's onboard control panel is an easy-to-understand LED light display that integrates Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. This allows NFC-enabled phones to communicate information from the onboard control system – such as system activations, servicing needs and instructions. The saw features a beefy 15-amp, 4.0-hp max motor producing 3,650 rpm. It includes additional advanced electronics that provide soft-start to manage motor start-up and Constant Response™ circuitry to maintain speed under load. The saw works with nearly all standard 10 In. fine finish and construction-grade blades and stacked dado blades, it has a 25 In. rip fence capacity, and it has onboard storage for all necessary parts, instructions and wrenches.
- Active Response Technology(TM) mitigates injury to user in case of blade contact, dropping the blade under the table with no blade damage
- Easy system reset takes less than 60 seconds after blade drop, with no damage to the blade
- Dual-activation cartridge unit - two single-shot cylinders for two separate activations with each cartridge
- Works seamlessly with the included Gravity-Rise(TM) wheeled stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single- action setup and take down
- Smart guard system - riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection when a kickback occurs, while the overhead guard provides a barrier helping to deter blade contact
- Enhanced SquareLock(TM) rip fence engineered for enhanced clamping and trueness with precision improvements for pre-squaring prior to locking
- Large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25" ripping capacity
- Rear outfeed - hardened metal saw extension extends 18" and retracts for compact storage
- Onboard system control - easy-to-understand saw status with intuitive LED lighted display
- Phone app communicates information from control system to NFC-enabled phone, including number of system activations, servicing needs, access to instructions and other information
- Constant Response(TM) circuitry to maintain speed under load and overload protection
- Soft-start circuitry manages the intensity of motor start- up and minimizes the likelihood of tripping circuit breaker
- Onboard storage - access to all included parts, with additional cartridge storage, manual and system reset instructions
- Arbor lock allows for easy blade changes with arbor lock and blade wrench located onboard
- Convenient tool less throat plate lock locks throat plate quickly and makes removal and reinstallation easy
- Easy blade adjustment - located on top of table near throat plate, direct accessibility for easy blade parallel adjustment
- Durable sub base increases tool life by handling tough jobsite conditions
- T-slot miter gauge combined with t-slot rail allows for better control and support during miter gauge applications
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor: 5/8"-11"
- Bevel angle range: 2° to 47°
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Horsepower: 4
- Max. motor HP: 4
- No load RPM: 3,650
- Spindle lock: yes
- Voltage: 110V - 120V
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||22.375"|
|Assembled Product Width||29.675"|
|Assembled Product Height||38"|
|Portable / Stationary||PORTABLE|
|Package Weight||149.70 lbs|
|Package Length||29.50 in|
|Package Width||39.00 in|
|Package Height||24.40 in|
|Dimensions:||29.500in x 39.000 in x 24.400 in|