Replacement garage door rollers for home use. Perfect for replacing old, worn, noisy, or broken rollers. Garage door rollers are easy to replace yourself. Premium nylon and steel wheels with 10 ball-bearing. Standard wheels are made of solid nylon and wear out, but steel wheels can be noisier. Our premium wheels have nylon shells for the quietest possible operation, and steel cores for durability. Each roller contains ten ball bearings for smooth operation. These 2" wheels fit the standard 2" tracks on most residential doors. The 4" stem is suitable for standard single-hinge installations. The stem slides into the hinges on the outer edge of the door. For smooth and easy opening and closing, and to extend the life of the electric door opener, change all rollers at the same time or when adding a new electric opener. Always work carefully and secure the door before starting your replacement.
- Fits all 2" tracks
- Deluxe garage door rollers provide smoother opening and closing of the garage door
- Commercial grade ball bearings for smooth operation
- Nylon rollers for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaces steel or nylon rollers of the same size
- Shaft length: 4"
- Shaft diameter: 0.44" or 11 mm
- Roller diameter: 1-7/8"
- Roller width: 0.44" or 11 mm
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||4"|
|Assembled Product Height||1.88"|
|Assembled Product Width||1.88"|
|Dimensions:||6.300in x 5.800 in x 3.100 in|