Daredevil™ spade bits are designed for professional users seeking speed, ease of use and hole quality. A full-cone threaded tip pulls the bit through the material with less effort and vibration than other spade bits. The contoured paddle delivers faster chip removal; hex shank with power groove reduces slippage. Up to 10x faster than conventional spade bits.
- Full-cone threaded tip for fast and effortless drilling
- Contoured paddle for fast chip removal
- Hex shank power groove to reduce slippage
- Spur and reamer tips for cleaner holes
- Provides a cleaner hole quality with reduced breakout
- Up to 10x faster than conventional spade bits with less effort and vibration
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 3/8"
- (1) 1/2"
- (1) 5/8"
- (1) 3/4"
- (1) 9/16"
- (1) 7/8"
- (1) 1"
- (1) 1-1/8"
- (1) 1-1/4"
- **NOTE** Drill bits (or extension + drill bit) in excess of 8" should never exceed 600 RPM
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||6"|
|Package Weight||1.24 lbs|
|Package Length||0.70 in|
|Package Width||10.90 in|
|Package Height||10.20 in|
|Dimensions:||0.700in x 10.900 in x 10.200 in|