The Oregon® S40 AdvanceCut(TM) saw chain is for homeowners and occasional users who want a low-vibration and low-kickback saw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters' twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance. These cutters are durable, easy to maintain and forgiving. This 10" chain fits several saws including Echo® CS-271, CS280, CS290, CS300 and CS3000 (saws sold separately).
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile(TM)
- Gauge: 0.050"
- Drive link count: 40
- LubriTec(TM) keeps the chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and a longer life
- Low-vibration and low-kickback saw chain
- Twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance; these cutters are durable, easy to maintain and forgiving
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012
- Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3
- This 10" chain fits several saws including Echo® CS-271, CS280, CS290, CS300 and CS3000 (all sold separately)