The A. Richard 10” aluminum ergonomic drywall hawk is both strong yet lightweight. The ergonomic handle hugs the curves of your hand allowing you to work longer without fatigue. The integrated swivel ring prevents friction and makes your job easier.
- Ergo-Grip handle
- Soft handle decreases user fatigue
- Increased comfort allows user to work longer
- Swivel ring system allows user to tap the corner of the hawk to rotate base 1/4 turn while keeping a constant grip on handle (instead of rotating entire hawk handle and base together)
- Easy swivel gives user more control
- Aluminum base 10" x10"
- Smaller size is easier to use for patch jobs
- Smaller size gives user more control
- Smaller size appeals to the DIY and female renovators
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||10"|
|Assembled Product Width||10"|
|Dimensions:||1.800in x 11.000 in x 11.800 in|