The IRWIN MACH 6 Chalk Reel features an Easy Fill & Lock Top that provides a wide opening for increase speed and visibility when filling the reel or accessing internals. The top is constructed of the same impact resistant aluminum as the body and can be locked securely with a 1/4 turn to prevent unwanted spills. The 100' hi-tensile line is 2.5X stronger than traditional chalk reels for fewer breaks on rough, abrasive surfaces. The reel has a 6:1 gear ratio to rewind the line 6X faster than traditional chalk reels. The open access back panel allows for quick line change and cleaning, and the wide-prong hook provides secure anchoring. The robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch deliver increased durability, strength, and torque, and the metal drive gear resists failure under heavy load.
- Wide door for quick and easy chalk fill
- 100' abrasion resistant poly line provides 5-6 strikes per pull
- 6:1 gear ratio rewinds line faster than traditional chalk reels
- Robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch for increased durability, strength, and torque
- Durable aluminum housing withstands job site wear and tear