Install tile with professional results while saving time with the QEP LASH Tile Leveling Clips. Level, align, space and hold tile in place to prevent lippage, ensure a consistent finish and help correct tile bowing. The flat clips, part A of a two part system, grant even grout lines and align neighboring tile of the same thickness for a level surface. The wedges, part B, hold the tile at an even height for lippage-free results (sold separately). The QEP LASH clip and wedge system is used by professional and DIY installers alike to save time while providing a level and consistently spaced wall or floor. For quick and easy removal, clips are designed to break off below the surface of the tile.
- LASH floor and wall tile 1/16" flat clips
- For use with all floor and wall tiles between 1/4" and 1/2" thick
- Durable polymer construction for a secure hold
- Produces 1/16" grout joints and may be used with traditional tile spacers up to 1/4"
- Slots allow mortar to disperse evenly to eliminate potential voids
- Flat design for use with floor and wall tile installation
- Use with thinset mortars (not included) applied with a square trowel notch 1/4" or larger
- 100 clips and 100 wedges (sold separately) yield approximately 41 sq. ft. of coverage for 16" x 16" tile and 68 sq. ft. of coverage for 24" x 24" tile (square foot coverage varies by tile size)
- LASH pliers may be used for faster installation
- For single use only
- 100 pack
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||2.500in x 9.800 in x 13.200 in|