The IRWIN strait-line Speedline pro chalk reel features an easy fill and lock top that provides a wide opening for increased speed and visibility when filling the reel or accessing internals. The top is constructed of the same durable abs as the body and can be locked securely with a 1/4 turn to prevent unwanted spills. The 100' hi-tensile line is 2.5x Stronger than traditional chalk reels for fewer breaks on rough, abrasive surfaces. The reel has a 3:1 gear ratio to rewind the line 3x faster than traditional chalk reels. The robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch deliver increased durability, strength, and torque, and the wide-prong hook provides secure anchoring.
- Easy Fill & Lock Top features a large, 1/4-turn locking top for quick chalk fill and easy access to reel internals
- 100' hi-tensile line is stronger for fewer breaks and for use on rough, abrasive surfaces
- 3:1 gear ratio rewinds line 3X faster than traditional chalk reels
- Robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch for increased durability, strength, and torque
- Wide-prong hook for secure anchoring
- Lightweight ABS housing withstands jobsite wear and tear