Suspend-It 12-Gauge Hanging Wire is ideal to use in suspended ceiling grid installations. It is designed for commercial applications, and great to suspend main tees from eye lag screws when creating a ceiling grid. Made of 100% of galvanized steel, it is rigid enough to position the grid with precision and stability, strong so fewer ties are needed, and easy to work with to be able to cut and bend without burrs. Its galvanized finish provides maximum resistance to rust and corrosion, and ensures durability. Highly versatile, it can be used for all kinds of heavy duty projects in a warehouse or commercial space. The package contains 100 ft. of 12-Gauge wire in a convenient roll for easy portability and storage.
- 100% steel construction makes this wire sturdy and durable; the 12-Gauge makes it rigid enough to position the grid efficiently and with ease
- Ideal for commercial installation of drop ceilings; great to suspend main tees from eye lag screws when creating ceiling grids in commercial settings.
- Highly resistant galvanized coating ensures resistance to rust and corrosion, providing maximum durability
- Multipurpose and easy to work with
- Designed for commercial applications, the 12-Gauge measurement makes it ideal for heavy duty projects
- Convenient roll for easy portability and storage
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1200"|