A finishing trowel has a very flat blade and is used to smooth mortar or plaster by placing the blade firmly against the surface to be smoothed, then moving the trowel in a straight line.
- High grade hardened and tempered spring steel blade
- Aluminum alloy mounting is lightweight but very strong
- Beveled work edges prevent surface popping
- Ideal for plaster, concrete, stucco finishing
- Comfortable basswood handle
- 11" x 4-1/2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||11"|
|Assembled Product Width||4.5"|
|Dimensions:||11.000in x 4.500 in x 3.400 in|