Diablo's Chamfer Router Bits create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Ideal for making multiple sided projects
- Creates uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines
- Size is easily adjusted by changing the height of the bit
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bearing diameter: 1/2"
- Carbide height: 1/2"
- Angle: 45 degrees
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Overall length: 2-3/16"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||2.19"|
|Assembled Product Width||1.5"|
|Assembled Product Length||1.5"|
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 3.600 in x 4.800 in|