The Gardner Bender GVD-3505 LiveWire Adjustable Non-Contact Voltage Detector features an on/off adjustable sensitivity dial able to detect the presence of AC Voltage from as low as 12 V to up to 600 V AC and provides both audible (beeping) and visual (360 degree flashing red light) indicators to alert the user of the presence of voltage. The fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires while the patented battery check feature designed into the unit ensures tester and batteries are operating properly, virtually eliminating false negative readings.
- Adjustable non contact voltage tester
- Visual and audible indicators signal presence of voltage
- Adjustable sensing levels
- Built in "safe test" feature assures batteries are operating properly
- Replacement battery HH #5312-146