The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This Milwaukee 8-amp, 1/2" dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs. Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance. The compact 11.5" profile lets you work in tight spaces, and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360° side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
- Powerful, single-speed Milwaukee hammer drill
- 8.0 Amp motor delivers 0-2800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM
- Features hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- All metal gear case is very durable
- Heavy duty metal chuck provides excellent durability and bit retention
- Compact size allows for drill to be used in tight spaces
- Removable 360° locking side handle with depth gauge permits maximum maneuverability and control, helping to set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling
- Over-mould allows for a more comfortable grip, minimizing vibration and fatigue
- 11-1/2" L
- Cord length: 8'
|Assembled Product Width||3"|
|Assembled Product Height||10.9"|
|Assembled Product Length||11.5"|