This Makita® reciprocating saw delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. This model is powered by a 12 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. This saw has a long 1-3/16" stroke for faster cutting with 0 - 3,000 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application. The durable body design keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. Weighs 7.3 lb., with tool-less blade change. This is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. It’s ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
- Increased strokes per minute (SPM) and stroke length for faster cutting through a variety of materials
- Variable speed trigger allows user to adjust cutting speed based on materials or application
- Shorter overall length for increased maneuverability
- Toolless blade change system enables fast, one-handed blade changes
- Blade can be inverted for flush cutting applications
- Accepts standard tang shank blades
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Use with Makita® hook set (sold separately) to hang on rafters, pipes, scaffolding, etc.
- Length of stroke: 1-3/16"
- Strokes per minute: 0 - 3,000 SPM
- AMPS (120V): 12.0 A
- Vibration level: 19.5 m/s2
- Noise level: 88 dB(A)
- Overall: 17-5/8" L
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||17.6"|
|Assembled Product Width||4"|
|Assembled Product Height||7.5"|
|Package Weight||9.01 lbs|
|Package Length||10.80 in|
|Package Width||20.50 in|
|Package Height||4.60 in|
|Dimensions:||10.800in x 20.500 in x 4.600 in|