The 6519-30 Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8" stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Delivers cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 SPM
- Reciprocating saw
- Powerful, 12 Amp motor
- Stroke length: 1-1/8"
- Gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces
- Heavy duty, steel Quik-Lok(TM) blade clamp system for fast and easy blade changes
- Counter weighted, double bearing mechanism reduces vibration for a smoother operation
- Front grip area provides excellent ergonomic handling
- Rubber boot for superior gripping
- 120V AC
- Uses standard 1/2" shank Sawzall® blades (sold separately)
- 17-3/4" L
|Assembled Product Width||3.75"|
|Assembled Product Length||19"|
|Assembled Product Height||9.25"|