The CrimpRite 1/2" PEX crimp tool is a tool designed to secure 1/2" copper crimp rings (not included) into place within PEX piping systems. There are no loose components, jaws to change, or adjustments to be made to create a connection. Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge.
- Economy crimp tool, single cavity on medium length handle
- Designed for Do-It-Yourself plumbing
- Provides over 10 000 crimps throughout its adjustment life
- Crimps conform to the ASTM F-1807 specifications
- Go/No-Go crimp gauge is provided
- Tool length 14"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||14"|
|Package Weight||3.10 lbs|
|Package Length||1.60 in|
|Package Width||6.00 in|
|Package Height||18.80 in|
|Dimensions:||1.600in x 6.000 in x 18.800 in|