The Waterline PEX poly barb tee is an easy to install, low cost solution to connect PEX pipe. Advanced polymer plastic fittings are a perfect solution for areas where corrosion may affect DZR brass fittings. Waterline PEX plastic barb fittings are suited for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. These PEX fittings may be used with the stainless steel clamp system or the copper crimp ring system (both sold separately). The Waterline PEX barb fitting range offers a wide variety of fittings, manifolds, valves, clamp rings, crimp rings and tools in various sizes to help complete your next plumbing project.
- Great alternative for aggressive water conditions
- The fittings are joined using the same crimp rings and tools as pex fittings
- Passed the same pressure and temperature tests as brass required under CSA standard B137.5
- 1/2" ***IMPORTANT WARNING***
- Install Accucrimp plastic PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well. DO NOT use brass PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well.
|Dimensions:||0.500in x 4.600 in x 3.900 in|