It's a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16” and 29”.
- Articulating drill press drills perpendicular and angled holes in 15-degree increments, up to 90 degrees horizontal
- Tool holder holds tool at 90 degrees horizontal for tasks such as polishing metal objects, sanding different shapes and grinding metal pieces
- Flex shaft tool stand allows telescopic adjustment to any height between 16 and 29 inches
- Crow's nest provides on-board storage for drill bits, wrenches, and other Dremel accessories
- Cord management clips for safe storage of power cords
- Inch and metric marking on base for accurate drilling of workpiece
- Depth markings with depth stop for consistent depth adjustment
- Sturdy metal base with 4 clamping points to securely hold workpiece
- 6" L x 6" W x 12" H
- Drill depth: 2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||6"|
|Assembled Product Width||6"|
|Assembled Product Height||12"|
|Dimensions:||7.500in x 8.100 in x 14.100 in|