Oxypex tubing can also be used in snow melting applications. This tubing complies with DIN 4726 as endorsed by the Hydronics Institute. Oxypex is made to copper tube size outside dimensions and a standard dimension ratio of 9 and is available in the following nominal sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" 3/4" and 1". It is available in coils up to 1200' long which are “footmarked”.
- Advanced extrusion methods have alllowed for the introduction of a Cross-linked polyethylene barrier pipe unique in the world of plastic heating pipes
- Oxyguard is produced to the same dimensional specifications as regular Pex
- Oxygen barrier pipe is designed to meet and exceed permeation rates as set out in the German DIN 4726 standard pertaining to oxygen permeation
- Oxygen barrier
- Freeze-damaged resistance, light weight, and corrosion resistant
- Average O.D.: 0.625"
- Min. wall thickness: .073 ***IMPORTANT WARNING***
- Install Accucrimp plastic PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well. DO NOT use brass PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well.
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||0.63"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.63"|
|Assembled Product Length||12000"|
|Dimensions:||38.500in x 38.500 in x 9.000 in|