Trusted by roofing professionals across Canada, the VMAX 301-12 is the best quality roof vent on the market. With no moving parts, its unique design allows it to utilize the full effect of the wind to create a drawing power, thus eliminating any excess heat and humidity outside the attic space. The VMAX-301-12 reduces the risk of ice damming, moisture condensation and the creation mould & mildew. Built using galvanized steel this vent is completely rodent proof. The unique height design and storm-proof deflector system of the VMAX-301-12 also reduce any risk of weather infiltration.
- Unlike the turbine, these Maximum static ventilators do not require to rotate to prevent water or snow infiltrations
- Its unique patented deflector system prevents infiltrations while at the same time capturing the wind flow from any direction and at wind velocities as low as 4mph
- With this combination of technology, wind and pressure differential, a "chimney effect" results in drawing the stale air and moisture out and replacing it with fresh new air that enters through the soffits
- It's recommended ventilation capacity is 1000 to 1200 sq.ft.
- Just one of these ventilators can replace three 12" or two 14" turbines
- A bonus feature to this is its wire mesh to prevent infiltration of unwanted rodents and birds
- Has an average tested evacuation flow of 418 CFM for a relative wind of 4MPH
- This model is adaptable to roofs with slopes varying between 1/12 to 15/12
- Total ventilation capacity spread over: 12 openings
- Net ventilation: 144 sq.inches
- Minimum height: 20"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||12"|
|Assembled Product Height||20"|
|Assembled Product Length||12"|
|Package Weight||28.80 lbs|
|Package Length||20.80 in|
|Package Width||20.30 in|
|Package Height||23.60 in|
|Dimensions:||20.800in x 20.300 in x 23.600 in|