The 1/2" SharkBite slip tee allows you to add a line into your existing plumbing system. The slip feature allows up to 2" of copper or CPVC to be removed from a rigid pipe installation. Simply insert the slip coupling on to the pipe and using the SharkBite demount clip to slip the fitting back onto the other end of pipe completing the connection. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless-steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Certified to 200 PSI and 90°C (200°F)
- Durable design
- Fits copper tubing, CTS CPVC and PEX
- Connects tubing in any combination
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations
- Integrated design means no loose components and ensures a secure, reliable connection
- 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2"
Info & Guides
|Package Weight||0.27 lbs|
|Package Length||8.20 in|
|Package Width||4.80 in|
|Package Height||1.10 in|
|Dimensions:||8.200in x 4.800 in x 1.100 in|