An excellent cover for all sorts of needs, this tarp protects your gear from the elements. Use it to keep outdoor projects dry during construction or cover a boat or car that is not in use. This white 12' x 18' tarp is made of durable polyethylene and has brass plated eyelets at 3' intervals making it great for tying down or hang up as a shelter. All four edges are reinforced by polyethylene rope in the hem and heat or sewn sealed and all four corners have plastic reinforced patches and 4 strips of 4’ polypropylene rope attached.
- Made of polyethylene
- 8 x 8 weave, 85 gsm (grams per square meter), lamination thickness around 30 micron
- Brass plated eyelet at every 3' intervals all around the edges
- Plastic reinforced corner patches in every corner
- 4 pieces of .5mm diameter x 4' white polypropylene rope attached in polybag
- All four edges reinforced by P.E. rope in hem
- All four sides heat sealed or sewn sealed
- 12' X 18'
- Approximate finished size - 11'6" x 17'8"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||212"|
|Assembled Product Width||138"|
|Size||12' X 18'|
|Dimensions:||14.700in x 12.000 in x 2.700 in|