CANPEX™ OXY Barrier tubing is ideally suited for HRH applications. Its light weight and flexibility make installation of hydronic heat exchanger loops fast and easy. CB Supplies oxygen barrier tubing is used for hydronic applications where the total amount of oxygen ingress into the system must be limited. Its versatile design provides a solution for every project. Used in both residential and commercial construction projects, Vanguard's radiant heating systems can be used as either a primary or secondary heating source for floor warming or as a snow or ice-melt system.
- Advanced extrusion methods have alllowed for the introduction of a Cross-linked polyethylene barrier pipe unique in the world of plastic heating pipes
- Oxyguard is produced to the same dimensional specifications as regular Pex
- Oxygen barrier pipe is designed to meet and exceed permeation rates as set out in the German DIN 4726 standard pertaining to oxygen permeation
- Colour: red
- Oxygen barrier
- Freeze-damaged resistance, light weight, and corrosion resistant
- Average O.D.: 0.625"
- Min. wall thickness: .073 ***IMPORTANT WARNING***
- Install Accucrimp plastic PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well. DO NOT use brass PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well.
|Assembled Product Height||0.63"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.63"|
|Assembled Product Length||3000"|