KingChain® Anchor Shackles can be used as a connecting link, most notably for rigging systems. Ideal for lifting, pulling and tie-down applications. The quick releasing pin saves set-up time and allows for easy opening and closing. Anchor shackles are designed for multi-dimensional pulling applications which can be used to attach on hoists, clamps, slings and other lifting equipment. Made from steel with a zinc-plated finish for weather resistance. Anchor shackles should be used with chain or other items with equal or lower Work Load limits. Tools are not required for attachments, simply twist the threaded pin to loosen and tighten shut. Safe Work Load (SWL) of 520 kg (1,146 lb). Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL). **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting.
- Zinc-plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Creates a fast, secure connection for temporary or permanent connections
- Straight loads should be on the pin and angular loads should be on the bow
- Safe Work Load (SWL): 520 kg (1,146 lb)
- **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||3.000in x 3.000 in x 0.900 in|