Irwin Unibit #1 13-Step 1/4” Step Drill Bit, 1/32” Steps (1/8” to 1/2”) Save time by eliminating the need to change drills when drilling round holes in thin materials. Each smaller size drill also acts as a pilot for the next size. Patented single flute cutting edge gives greater control through steps and a true round hole every time.
- Irwin unibit hardened steel for long life
- 3 flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Easy-to-sharpen non-skid tip
- Single-fluted cutting edge
- 13 holes
- Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2"
- Increments of 1/32"
- Shank size of 1/4"
- Maximum material thickness of 1/8"
Info & Guides
|Application||WOOD, METAL & PLASTIC|