KingChain® Grade 43 Eye Grab Hooks are designed to grab a chain link and hold it in place. Use on a Grade 43 High-Test or lower grade chain (sold separately). Use an accessory of equal or greater strength to attach to chain or simply thread rope through the eye. Made from steel with a zinc-plated finish for weather resistance. Hooks are sized by the material diameter of the chain that they engage; make sure the hook size and chain diameter are compatible before attaching to load. Safe Work Load (SWL) of 1,179 kg (2,600 lb). Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL). **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting.
- Solid forged steel with zinc-plating for durability and corrosion resistance
- Made for farm, industrial and heavy-duty applications
- Forged with high-strength, low-alloy carbon steel, hook is also embossed with Grade 43 marking
- Strength tested and heat treated for maximum safety and durability
- Safe Work Load (SWL): 1,179 kg (2,600 lb)
- **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)