KingChain® swaging tools are designed for crimping aluminum, copper or tin oval cable sleeves and cable stops. This tool features drop-forged jaws made from high grade alloy tool steel which are specially heat-treated, assuring a tight and clean compression on each crimp.
- Ergonomic design with comfort grip handles
- Used for making loops and splicing cable
- Crimps sizes: 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8"
- 14" handles provide good leverage for easier crimps
- 17" overall length allows for easy storage
- Includes cable cutter
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||17.75"|
|Assembled Product Width||4.75"|
|Assembled Product Height||1.35"|