Made from aluminum construction and designed for household use this extension ladder is CSA approved Grade 3, ANSI type 3. Ideal for chores around the house, it features strong extruded "C" channel construction; slip-resistant serrated "D" rungs for safe climbing and comfort; high impact, non-marring end caps; and swivel feet. This ladder weighs 21 lbs and has a weight rating of 200lbs. It has a total length of 16', each section is 8' and it has a max. ext. length of 13'.
- Aluminum construction designed for household use
- Ideal for chores around the house
- Strong extruded "C" channel construction
- Slip-resistant serrated "D" rungs for safe climbing and comfort
- High impact, non-marring end caps
- Swivel feet
- Weight rating: 200lbs
- Ladder weight: 21 lb
- Louisville Ladder Corp LP-1016 Extendion Ladder, CSA® Approved
- Total length: 16'
- Length each section: 8'
- Max. Ext. length: 13'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||156"|
|Package Weight||18.30 lbs|
|Package Length||5.00 in|
|Package Width||17.40 in|
|Package Height||99.60 in|
|Dimensions:||5.000in x 17.400 in x 99.600 in|