E-Z Flame Fighter Joint Tape applies without the use of mud so can install as much as 60% faster than traditional taping methods. This product has been tested and approved on 1 and 2 hour fire rated drywall assemblies. Tape has a friction activated adhesive that once activated will provide a strong and permanent seal. Product is designed to be used above drop ceilings, mechanical rooms, elevator shafts or any other location where the tape is not required to be covered with mud.
- Complete a Level 1 firewall without mud
- Multi-layered tape used to cover and seal butt joints of gypsum board panels
- Self-adhesive tape bonds with gypsum board
- Alternative to conventional paper and fiberglass tape
- Approved for both walls and ceilings
- Permanent adhesion to drywall
- Saves up to 60% of installation time over conventional taping methods
- Works with both wood and steel beam construction
- Rated for 1 and 2 hour fire walls
- 1.89" x 250'
|Assembled Product Length||3000"|
|Assembled Product Width||1.89"|
|Brand||E-Z TAPING SYSTEM|
|Dimensions:||2.300in x 6.300 in x 7.400 in|