Isoclad is an air barrier/non vapour barrier insulation panel with a laminated membrane. Designed for exterior insulation of above grade walls. Eliminates thermal bridges, creates a continuous air and weather barrier envelope, which in turn reduces heat loss. No other membrane needed. Non vapour barrier material, allows moisture trapped behind walls to evaporate. Shiplapped 4 sides for better air and water tightness.
- Air barrier insulation panel with a laminated membrane
- Exterior insulation for above grade walls
- Allows moisture trapped behind walls to evaporate
- Reduces the risk of mould
- Eliminates thermal bridges
- Shiplapped 4 sides
- 2-1/4" (R9.5) x 48" x 96"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||96"|
|Assembled Product Width||48"|
|Assembled Product Height||2.25"|
|Dimensions:||96.000in x 48.000 in x 2.250 in|