Canadian HomeLine circuit breakers provide the high level of protection you expect from Schneider Electric. The industry's best value in circuit protection in a 1" wide industry-standard format for one-pole circuit breakers. HomeLine breakers feature Qwik-Open circuit breakers, which give homeowners a new standard for reliable, fast acting circuit protection. Typical application for a double pole 40 Amp breaker include overload and short circuit protection for electric ranges.
- Provides overload and short circuit protection
- Accepts Al/Cu conductors, Lug Range #8-#2
- CSA listed for HACR (Heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment)
- Accepts 60/75°C wire up to 40A, 75°C wire over 40A
- 10,000 Amperes Interrupting Rating (AIR)
- Typical application for a double pole 40 amp breaker include an electic range (240V up to 3.75kw) in a home and requiring a wire size of 8-3
- CSA approved to only install in Canadian Homeline Loadcentres
- 3" x 2" x 3"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3"|
|Assembled Product Height||3"|
|Assembled Product Width||2"|
|Dimensions:||3.000in x 1.900 in x 3.100 in|