The two-pole 50 Amp Homeline plug-on circuit breaker provides overload and short circuit protection. It accepts Al/Cu conductors, Lug Range #8-#2, has a 10,000 Amperes Interrupting Rating (AIR) and is CSA approved to only install in Canadian Homeline Loadcentres. It measures 3" x 2" x 3".
- Provides overload, short circuit protection
- Accepts Al/Cu conductors, Lug Range #8-#2
- CSA listed for HACR (heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment)
- Accepts 60/75°C wire up to 40A, 75°C wire over 40A
- 10,000 Amperes Interrupting Rating (AIR)
- Typical application for a double pole 50A circuit breaker is to feed our HomeLine Spa Pack for GFI protection of pools, spa, or hot tubs
- CSA approved to only install in Canadian Homeline Loadcentres
- 3" x 2" x 3"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3"|
|Assembled Product Height||3"|
|Assembled Product Width||2"|
|Dimensions:||3.100in x 2.000 in x 3.000 in|