This High-Power Coil Framing Nailer holds up to 300 nails for high production applications. It's made with magnesium for a lightweight feel without sacrificing strength and is built for durability. Perfect for use in sheathing, siding, trusses, engineered lumber, exterior decks and fencing applications, this nailer will help you get the job done right in less time.
- 1050 inch/lb of driving power to tackle tough engineered lumber applications
- Magnesium housing for job site durability and light weight
- Patented push button depth of drive for quick countersink adjustments
- Overmolded rubber comfort grip designed to last longer
- Tool free adjustable exhaust deflector helps prevent flying debris
- Hardened steel wear guards protect body of tool from job site abuse
- Height: 14"
- Length: 12-1/4"
- Width: 2"
- Driving Power: 1,050 inch lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting: Type 1/4" NPT
- Pallets and crating
- Wood to masonry
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||12.25"|
|Assembled Product Width||2"|
|Assembled Product Height||14"|
|Package Weight||10.27 lbs|
|Package Length||5.70 in|
|Package Width||16.10 in|
|Package Height||13.40 in|
|Dimensions:||5.700in x 16.100 in x 13.400 in|