This framing nailer drives 2” to 3-1/2” framing nails. This lightweight tool is also one of the most powerful framers with 1050-inch-pounds of driving power. It is able to tackle even tough engineered lumber applications. The tool also includes bolt on steel wear guards with integrated rubber skid pads, and printed magazine with scale and 16” on center layout feature.
- Lightweight magnesium housing
- More power: 1050 inch/lbs for engineered lumber
- Tool free adjustable exhaust
- 4 stick magazine: holds up to 100 nails
- Patented push-button depth of drive
- Aggressive teeth for toe nailing
- Steel guards with anti-skid rubber inserts
- New Smart Trigger included
- Model F28WW
- Height: 14-1/4"
- Length: 20"
- Driving power: 1050 inch/lbs
- Fastener guage: 0.113 - 0.131
- Fastener range: 2" - 3-1/2"
- 28 degree wire collated stick
- Magazine capacity: 100 nails
- Operating pressure: 80-120 psi
- Power to weight ratio: 138
- Thread fitting type: 1/4" NPT
- Wood to masonry
- Engineered lumber
- Exterior decks
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||20"|
|Assembled Product Width||5"|
|Assembled Product Height||14.25"|
|Dimensions:||5.400in x 20.400 in x 15.700 in|