This polyethylene pipe, suited for pressure applications up to 75 PSI, is flexible, lightweight and easy to install. Smooth interior walls eliminate build-up of deposits.
- Polyethylene CSA Series 75 Pipe
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle
- Chemically resistant to corrosive soils and excellent resistance to most chemicals
- Flexible: easily rounds corners, requires less bends, excellent impact and excellent in cold applications
- Flow: the smooth interior surface prevents mineral and material build-up and scaling
- Joining: insert fittings with clamps
- CSA certified B137.1
- 2" x 100'
|Assembled Product Length||1200"|
|Assembled Product Width||2"|
|Assembled Product Height||2"|