Canadian HomeLine circuit breakers provide the high level of protection you expect from Schneider Electric. The industry's best value in circuit protection in a 1" wide industry-standard format for one-pole circuit breakers. HomeLine breakers feature Qwik-Open circuit breakers, which give homeowners a new standard for reliable, fast acting circuit protection. Typical application for a single pole 20 Amp breaker include kitchen counter outlets circuits with GFCI protection and requiring a wire size of 12-2.
- Provides overload and short circuit protection
- Accepts Al/Cu conductors, Lug Range #14-#8
- CSA listed for HACR (Heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment)
- 10,000 amperes interrupting rating (AIR)
- SWD (switching duty) rated
- Suitable for switching 120Vac fluorescent lighting loads
- CSA approved to only install in Canadian Homeline Loadcentres
- Typical application for a single pole 20 Amp breaker include kitchen counter outlets circuits with GFCI protection and requiring a wire size of 12-2
- 3" x 1" x 3"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3"|
|Assembled Product Height||3"|
|Assembled Product Width||1"|