Rainfresh BC series high flow string wound filter cartridges are manufactured using 100% food-grade virgin polypropylene. The BC filter cartridges are nominally rated and exhibit excellent contaminant removal efficiency at the rated micron size. Because of their large surface area and volume, they also exhibit excellent flow characteristics, making these filters an excellent choice for any high-flow water filtration application such as whole home sediment filtration and light commercial applications.
- Made of premium grade polypropylene
- Highly effective in reduction of particles 5 micron and larger
- Large surface area and over 1" of depth
- Resistant to media migration even under high differential pressure
- Replace after 6 months
- Suitable for high flow or high sediment water applications
- Can be used on treated and untreated water sources
- Reduce sediment, dirt, rust, loose scale, mud, etc.
- Fits Rainfresh BH020 and most other high flow housings
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||4.700in x 20.500 in x 4.500 in|