The Square D QO tandem (Space Saver) circuit breakers are a perfect low cost solution if you need to add an extra circuit when your main panel is full. Adding tandem breakers double the number of circuits in a panel. When it comes to electrical protection, fast response is critical and QO circuit breakers can trip faster than the blink of an eye. The exclusive QO Visi-Trip instantly identifies a tripped circuit breaker with a red indicator window. The Visi-Trip reduces the number of call backs, as well as the chance that other circuits will be turned off accidentally. This breaker will work only in Square D QO branded residential panels. Typical application for a single pole 20 Amp breaker include kitchen counter outlets circuits with GFCI protection and requiring a wire size of 12-2.
- Provides overload and short circuit protection (120Vac)
- Contains: 1 - single pole 20A breaker, 1 - single pole 20A breaker
- Accepts aluminum/copper conductors
- 10,000 Amperes Interrupting Rating (AIR)
- Plug-on circuit breaker
- One pole - 120/240 V AC
- Suitable for use with 60 C or 75 C conductors
- Typical application for a single pole 20 Amp breaker include kitchen counter outlets circuits with GFIC protection and requiring a wire size of 12-2
- Not recommended for applications where high initial inrush current may occur
- HACR type for use with air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment having motor group combinations and marked for use with HACR type circuit breakers
- The exclusive QO Visi-Trip instantly identifies a tripped circuit breaker with a red indicator window
- 3.25" x 0.75" x 3"
|Assembled Product Length||3.25"|
|Assembled Product Height||3"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.75"|